Safety, accuracy, and attention to details.
OUR WELL-TRAINED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEST TEAMS WILL COMPLETE ON-SITE TESTING.
- Use advanced acoustic monitoring to acquire test data on:
- The normally closed valve with and without pressure, or
- On, upstream, and downstream of the valve
- Make initial conclusions, including:
- “Leak” versus “tight” analysis, and
- Internal damage assessments
- Note external conditions & safety concerns, such as:
- A valve stuck open, missing handwheel, a packing leak, etc.
- Conduct post-testing exit meeting.